How to File a Claim

Go to:

Click on the Forms tab, and you will find a library of downloadable claims forms for your use.

Proof of claims should be filed electronically with the court. If you are not a registered user of the court's electronic filing system, you may bring the document to the clerk's office in Benton, Illinois and assistance will be provided to scan and enter the document into the court's electronic filing system. If you have questions regarding filing electronically, please contact the clerk's office. Click here for the court contact information.

Once you have completed the claim form, go to

If you are a registered user, log in to file a claim. Go to Bankruptcy, then File Claims, then follow the prompts and enter your information as requested. After you have filed your claim, send a file-stamped copy to the trustee's office.

Questions? Click Here to visit our Resources Page
©2009, Robert T. Bruegge